CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thanks Lapis !

Karlin Views: 1,826
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 390,693

Re: thanks Lapis !

Good info, a good subject to be on gaurd for all the time we read internet stuff.Plants are going to be here on Cure Zone, its a major health site, 3rd largest I heard.
Pharmacy won't let a threat like this go untouched.

Some moderators here are freaking out at the sound of plants on Cz, but it would be better to jsut address the issue instead of ignoring it.

PS - As for EZ04 being a plant, I can see nothing even close to evidence of that.

There is a short list of term that, if they can be applied to a post, should be considered potential plants's work :
Manipulation
Deception
Fear
Division of peoples
Demonising
Distraction
Creating Instability

We can generally argue a point without using these tactics. To use these tactics is not being supportive at all, and for debates it can be further uncovered as 'plants material' when we see the thread descend into confusion and mean-spiritedness.

The harm of plants on CZ is not to be confused with the other common problem on forums, which is attacking a others personally, when they are said to be "poopyheads" or some such dereogative terms, or that the points they make are not valid because "you're dumb" - that is personal attacks that prove nothing , but it hurts and we should avoid it.
I have not see where the plants on CZ are using personal attacks. I am more likely to be guilty of that myself [sorry if i have ever done it to you!]
Plants are professionals mostly, and they know better than to risk using personal attacks in their dirty and disruptive works.

There, I think that went well,didn't it?
Karlin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)