CureZone   Log On   Join
colors of the rainbow...in my stool!

angeleyez9391 Views: 6,872
Published: 20 y

colors of the rainbow...in my stool!

Heya there Shelley, how are you? Well, I've been bowel cleansing and parasite killing and all kinds of fun stuff over here. I'm on my parasite kill break, and went off of the shakes for the weekend (because I went on a little weekend vacation). While away I saw some interesting things in my stool. One bm looked like Christmas time, a stringy green stool, and a stringy red stool. I suppose the green is from the greens I was eating that day....and the red could have been from some purple grapes I was eating..but I have never had that happen before after eating purple grapes or red fruits? The next day I experienced a darker brown/blackish stool. Before all of these I was experiencing normal colored stools, except right before the green and red I passed a few grayish/white colored stools. I feel fine...and am having no other problems? What could all of these colors be? My stool seems to be okay now..and I've experience no pain in passing these. I haven't seen any MP, but have seen some odd looking things passed in my stools (possibly parasites), but these colors are something new to me! Thanks for all of the help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)