shelleycat Views: 1,424
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 383,288

Re: What is the best fiber for me?

Oh good lord SHOOT your naturpath!!!

Senna IS addicting. AARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Okay, I gotta calm down. heh.

Okay.

NO one should take herbal laxatives to go twice a day. You should only use them if you are only going once a day or fewer than that. At some point, you have to find out where you are naturally. I am, naturally, a once a day girl because I'm tiny and don't eat much. to try and make my body do more would be living out of balance. If I manage to eat more fiber, my hot cereals, and a salad, then I DO go twice a day, so I know everything is working just fine. See what I mean?

No one should have to take laxatives every single day of their lives. That IS dependency! How can he say you're not dependent when you're constantly taking it? The goal of any intervention is to someday not need the intervention.

So switch to plain fiber, take in plenty of good oils, eat plenty of fiber, and see how many times a day you go. If it's less than one, then those pills have weakened your colon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)