CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I had severe chemical sensitivities also

KateG Views: 2,137
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 383,174

Re: I had severe chemical sensitivities also

Chenical Sensitivities--Uggh. They are the truly "Weird--she must be a little nuts" symptoms. Isn't easier just to suffer through them than actually admit that you need your husband to sell his brand new car and get a used one if he needs you to be able to ride in the car with him? Or, "could you please not put THAT towel over me" at the masseuse (detergent fumes), and on and on....

OK, I'm exaggerating a little, I mean I did ask my husband to sell his new car (and he did) but he's used to me. I keep pretty quiet with everyone else that I don't want to seem like a delicate "Blanch DuBois" type to.

All this to say, if you have multiple chemical sensitivities, you owe it to yourself (and your significant others) to read Sherry Rogers books. She has one on environmental illess (get the pink cover "revised" one) and a new one on MCS, detoxing, etc. They will be infinitely helpful to you, and are also great at explaining what you are going through in non-hysterical medical terms to others in your life.

This can be overcome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)