CureZone   Log On   Join
Any advice on self tooth removal

auroma Views: 2,665
Published: 20 y

Any advice on self tooth removal

I have several bad teeth and one has basically come to the point where it needs to come out. It is getting slightly loose right now and I was wondering if I used some numbing agent and pulled the tooth myself, what would the precautions/side affects be? I don't have the funds to pay 200+ dollars to a dentist who's likely to send me on several trips just to get a tooth removed and my health insurance doesn't have any dental coverage. I have no idea what the tooth is called but it is the second to last one on the bottom row, the big one. This tooth has had a filling maybe 3 - 4 times now. Most of the tooth near it has had some sort of filling. I know I should take care of my teeth better ie brush twice a day/floss, which I do, but what I really need is extensive dentist visits now which I can't pay for. So any thoughts on removing this tooth myself?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (1)