CureZone   Log On   Join
enema tips and hints

shelleycat Views: 1,473
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 379,651

enema tips and hints

A proper enema IMHO is done with an enema bucket or colema setup in order to flush the colon with as much water as possible. It should use a good surgical tubing iwth some kind of clamp to interrupt water flow as needed.

K-Y jelly is an awesome lubricator. Hydrogen peroxide and betadine are good disinfectents.

1 quart very warm but not hot water with 1 tsp Sea Salt is the basic enema. To this can be added: Bentonite clay, chorophyll, acidopholis, and tons of other things for medical reasons, like 1/2 cup sesame oil for constipation.

I like to lie on my back with my fanny raised in the beginning, with my feet on a wooden foot roller. It's amazing but rolling the feet good and hard will relax all the muscles and colon to allow better water retention. I also press down on my left side, low, near pelvis, to help water move UP the colon. I keep massaging abdomen counter-clockwise as water comes in, and sometimes the outer right thigh, which is a gallbladder point.

Afer taking in about a pint of water (I have to guess this now that I have a metal bucket) I roll over onto my right side to help the water move down the transverse (horizontal part) of the colon.

I release as needed and go right back to taking in more water until I've taken in at least a couple quarts.

It's also good to squat down while standing and keep massaging the abdomen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)