CureZone   Log On   Join
Ener-Chi art

Invincible Views: 1,584
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 379,245

Ener-Chi art

I tend to say an affirmation when I look at a print. I just look at one of the prints .. say 'Beyond the horizon' and I use my intention (very important) to ask the print to help me overcome certain problems. Then I say an affirmation as if it's come true.

For example, I have been working on awakening my 3rd eye .. so i look at the print, close up, study it in detail and think about why I want to open my 3rd eye and how it can help etc. then I say aloud "My 3rd eye opens more and more each day. I see the reality of and beauty in the world etc. etc. "

(Normally, I will start to get some tingling in my fingers and toes .. that tells me I have accessed some needed energy. Some days, I feel nothing and I assume at that time that I am as balanced as I need to be for that day already.)

At the same time, I also put one or both my hands (palms) to face the area on my body I am working on. So, if it's 3rd eye, I will place my palm in that area - that really helps to direct things.

By the way, I am also using taychonised tools at the same time .. that is helping me to direct the energy of my intentions. Look on the energy healing modalities forum for more info - very powerful directional tools!

Also, I had problems with my kidneys - and bad sacral area as a result. The chiro could not fix it at all. For 2 weeks, I used the kidney enerchi art, taychon fixed on my sacrum and intention/affirmation and all of a sudden I was getting spontaneous clicks in my sacrum area! Now, the pain is gone :-)

Hope that helps.
(I sent you the Emotrance file by the way)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)