CureZone   Log On   Join
I swam with 2 juvenile dolphins. One has to entrance them with movement and Play (coincidentally)

9thbody Views: 1,562
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 379,254

I swam with 2 juvenile dolphins. One has to entrance them with movement and Play (coincidentally)

I swam with 2 juvenile dolphins. One has to entrance them with movement and Play (coincidentally) One must be able to free dive 12 ft and hold one's breathe for a goodly amount of time. I dove down (I am tired of being One ha-ha) and then I did little pirouettes in a circular motion..The babies are fascinated and come to look at these ungainly pirouetting creatures and they will become playfully curious.

It was one of the best weeks of my life...We dove the Atlantis Wall (free dive) the captain-a guy that looked a lot like you- could dive 35 ft, free dive hold his breath -long enough to bring me samples of sea life from the bottom to my 15 ft depth, let me have a look, then go dive down and put the creature back..WOW! That's holding one's breathe eh? All vegetarian food, all live communally...Then get massage, color therapy, reiki, energy manipulation...fun, fun, fun!

Why it may appeal to you is that the whole staff (that is a too formal word) are Rajneesh followers...many, from England, were with him in India -long before Osho came to be!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)