CureZone   Log On   Join
Dairy and peeling/cracking lips??

prosperous Views: 9,102
Published: 19 y

Dairy and peeling/cracking lips??

I had a peeling lips problem on and off for many years. It's been such a puzzle for since I wasn't able to figure out what causes it. It would come and go from bad to completely smooth, and I couldn't see any connection to anything I did.
One time that I could always count on my lips going berserk was when I went home (Europe) to visit my family. I usually stay for a month, and a week into my stay, every single time, my lips get terrible, peeling, cracking, the corners of my mouth cracking and red, etc. One thing that I eat a lot more of when I'm home is dairy (I have at least 1-2 yogurts a day, some cheese, kefir...because it's so yummy there), but not that much here. Just recently I started to eat yogurts here every day and my lips started to crack (after a long time of being perfectly fine, not since I was home for Christams did they peel or crack). That's when it occured to me that maybe there is a connection btw dairy and cracking lips. Anybody else??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)