CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doh!

Views: 5,732
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 376,209

Re: Doh!

Hey

I'm in total agreement with invincible. I've been living with chronic dry, peeling lips for the past 5 years. From Andreas Moritz recommendation couple weeks ago, I started to completely change my diet to a more alkaline one. Also, the recommended eating and bed times are also very important. From my experience, all I can say is that I believe 100% that our lip problems has almost nothing to do with the lip skin itself but from our liver, intestines, and spleen BUT mainly the liver.
Well, although my lips havent healed completely, I can see improvement. They peel much slower but more importantly I FEEL better. I also agree that everyone is affected differently from liver cleansing. Doing Liver Cleansing for the first time might help cure someones problem but it might not be the case for someone else. All I can say is that its the people like invincible that give me hope and assurance that my lips will oneday return to normal and I like to say "thank you". She is the most compelling evidence because she's HAD a problem and now, she's cured. As for me, I'll be doing Liver Cleansing either this weekend or next weekend and maybe, just maybe, I'll have the news I've been waiting to hear for the past 4-5 years. Also, there are some pictures of someone who has this lip condition and you can see it on "pictures" in the top right corner by this page.

- friend

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)