CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doh!

Invincible Views: 5,758
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 376,208

Re: Doh!

UKLad

Hi, I have no idea what my peeling lips condition was called .. maybe I did not have exfoliative cheilitis or anything as bad as some of the people on this forum. I never went to a doctor about it so have no named condition.

All I can say is that my lips were almost a dark brown black .. looked a little bruised, very dry, cracked easily when I smiled which led to much bleeding. After 1 liver flush, the change n my lips was what I would call miraculous.

For me, Liver Flushing and changing my diet into a more alkaline one helped. It may not be the 100% cure for everyone, but I'm sure an improved diet and a clean liver can aid towards making most conditions better.

What I have learnt since is that the lips can be a reflection of what's happening with the internal organs, especially the liver, spleen and intestines. Liver may be toxic, the spleen may be stressed (too much junk foods/sugar/refined carbs), and the intestines may have malabsorbtion problems so nutrients aren't being absorbed to heal and feed the body.

I want to apologise to anyone who felt my previous post was defensive, it's just that I am here to support and give testimonial to what worked for my lips, and with liver flushing, it's not something that one sells, it's something that one does. The ingredients for Liver Flushing are available from any food/health store.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)