CureZone   Log On   Join
More than interesting, it's a miracle...read on

Views: 6,589
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 37,589

More than interesting, it's a miracle...read on

Hi Happydog:

Dave sent me an email with an update, less than 24 hours after his cavitation surgery ...

here is it is...

On June 7, I had oral surgery performed to locate and remove jawbone cavitations. A Cavitat Scan had shown three locations on the lower left jawbone, and two on the lower right jawbone. Both were in the area of the wisdom teeth and back molars. My wisdom teeth had been extracted approximately 38 years ago. The remainder of my teeth were removed in Feb. 2001.

The surgeon located an area of "unnatural" soft bone in a ribbon pattern spanning three tooth sockets on the left side. He scraped this area clean of this material. On the right side, he found a cavity in the bone filled with a "most unusual foreign material". He removed it and explained that it appeared to be the remnants of the periodontal ligament lining the wisdom
tooth socket. An incomplete tooth removal had caused this cavitation to exist For 38 years. It is not so much an infection in the bone, but as a necrosis or gangrene (dead tissue) in the bone marrow, as a result of impaired blood flow (ischemia). This condition referred to as neuralgia inducing cavitational osteonecrosis (NICO). It can be the underlying cause of systemic disease.

I had been told by other people who have had this corrective surgery, that there are usually some immediate results. I experienced a number of signs of improvement. I had been suffering another upper respiratory infection that was compromising my ability to breath and I couldn't walk more than 10 feet before having to rest. After this surgery I was able to walk out of the Dentist's office without the feeling of shutting down airways. My left leg always becomes swollen and discolored when I have to sleep sitting up in a chair. I had been sleeping in a chair for 3 or 4 days and my leg had become extremely swollen and a bluish red color. After this surgery my leg was reduced in size by 1/3rd and is a gentler shade of pink. My saliva glands began to function again. I had been complaining to my wife of a tingling pain in my right shoulder, during the two hour drive to the dentist. In the operating chair I told him that I needed to adjust my position because the pain in my shoulder was uncomfortable. As he cleaned out the right cavitation site that pain disappeared.

I was dancing around in the street with joy afterward, and then the freezing began to come out and I remembered that I have a week of healing to go through. It is now the next morning. I slept sitting up (recommended for healing process) by choice, not necessity. I still have my upper respiratory infection, but it is not restricting my activity as it was yesterday. Now my
Antibiotics will kill it and I will have my life back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)