Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Fondues Views: 2,970
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 37,585

JAWBONE CAVITATIONS: Infarction, Infection & Systemic Disease

I was sick for three years seriously stopped working ...i had several procedures, test after test after test ,probably over 100 blood draws, seven lyme tests , 8 parasite checks everything kept showing up negative, and the finally we figured out mold exposure, hidden mold behind the wall leaking pipes this was a newer house. We moved out and months later.I was still not well so we had all mercury fillings, removed, out then we had non reactive porcelain put in.  I had a systemic illness  flu like symptoms, heart palpitations shortness of breathe, wheezing  nausea, on and off again rash  and shakey feeling so all these procedure were  intense to say the least.

The I began cavitation surgery the last site opened they  found  a bunch of gauze huge infection jaw bone was black it was cleaned that moment  my eye sight got better INSTANTLY, but dentist is not a proponent of antibiotics I'm guessing he doesn't want to disrupt the good flora , but sometime you need a hammer. I prefer something natural but it must be antibiotic equivalent

I realized  that dental issues may cause  all these strains pathogens  of who knows what,  is still floating around in the body, because infection can settle anywhere in the body

Anyhow I felt sick My head, neck and shoulder were hurting  I went to Chinese medical doctor and told him my story and he said , "do you know how many times  I've heard this ?" "We hear that all the time that gauze was left behind at surgery site" WOW  did I hear that right he said, " we hear  that all time !"8

My other friend is a nautropathic and he said they have  seen people come into there clinic in wheelchairs ,due to dental issues. Anyhow there sure  must be lot of people walking around with mystery illness that is dental related. It Is So Sad That peopled are  Suffering needlessly

.I was put on a strong chinese herbal formula told me to get an x ray or CAT (. I have read that after a big dental infection/ cavitation surgery it take up to six to nine weeks to have most symptoms go, but there might be other small issues to heal with as you rebuild your immunity working with a integrative MD and a nutritionit can help a lot.

We drove 7 hours  to get to the cavitation doctor . We had to go there 4 times for the entire procedure we would arrive a day early so I could be well rested before the cavitation procedure. What is odd is that we live in good size city and there is not one cavitation expert here it seems odd to me to have to drive to small town to have the procedures but thank God for that cavitation dentist 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)