CureZone   Log On   Join
Am I going to give my partner genital herpes????

Chonz Views: 9,224
Published: 19 y

Am I going to give my partner genital herpes????

Neither my partner, nor myself currently has genital herpes. However, we each get cold sores or fever blisters on our lips (mouth) occasionally. I have been told that this is a different form of herpes. I have also been told if you give your partner oral sex while one of these are on your lips, they will then in turn get herpes.

Is this accurate - can you really get genital herpes this way? If so, are you contagious before they actually appear or after you can see them visibly?

Which brings me to the biggest question - I get blisters inside of my nose at times. Is this also a different form of herpes? Yesterday, I gave my partner oral sex and they were not on my nose (visibly) at the time. Several hours after the incident - I had several blisters in my nose (and some blisters very close to the outside of my nostril). I am concerned - what if my nose touched her and she will now get genital herpes.

Thanking you for any information you can provide!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)