CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please help me with this!!! it is about Herpes

Views: 2,525
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 371,292

Re: please help me with this!!! it is about Herpes

If you are positive, how can you be negative?
If you are positive, you are positive.
My girlfriend trusted her experience (two years unprotected sex with positive boyfriend with out infection) and the advice of her obgyn without doing any personal investigation, which is why I am now positive. (Well, I did have a part to play in that...)
I would recommend reading "The Updated Herpes Handbook" found at westoverheights.com. I wish I had been able to think clearly while making the decision to have sex knowing she was positive. Maybe talked to a trusted family member. This is NO TIME to be embarrassed! Had we slowed down and read some literature together, it would have made all the difference.
After a week of panicing, I am realizing it's not all that bad. The hand book also talks about possivite and negative thoughts we all have.

Hope this helps.

I would let any and all partners know before ANY sex play so the emotions will not be a factor. My girlfriend, based on what she had been told, didn't tell me until after we had slept together, because she believed she could not spread it vaginally. She did not know how contagious Herpes II is during an outbreak. And that's when I caught it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.230 sec, (1)