CureZone   Log On   Join
I prefer ANGSTRUM MINERALS

WhiteIris Views: 2,039
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 370,404

I prefer ANGSTRUM MINERALS

I am not speaking of the same colloidal minerals that Linus Pauling took back in the 60's. I was just trying to give an option that people could find today in their healthstore. Most Coilloidal minerals are in liquid form not tablet. I only mentioned it, I did not say it was my all or nothing.

Many minerals come from juicing vegetables. Yes I understand that your product is a plant source, but it is NOT fresh like juicing would be. juicing just takes more time and effort to buy all the vegetables.

My true recommendation is Angstrum Minerals which are absorbed directly into the cell and do not accummulate outside the cell's lipid bi-layer. This is very smallest size I know of besides natural plants, smaller than a colloid.

Natural plants are always the best but if you don't want to juice, then ANGSTRUM MINERALS would be my recommendation.

These can be found by David Wolfe at his website

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=381&i=242

I understand how much you like your product, I was not trying to offend your product, simply trying to get people to start somewheree and get nutrients in their body.

Best wishes to you,
WhiteIris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.227 sec, (1)