CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Going into the EMT field and I dont want to get the Hep vac any suggestions or advice

Views: 6,230
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 368,705

Re: Going into the EMT field and I dont want to get the Hep vac any suggestions or advice

My middle daughter's Autism was triggered by a vaccine. I will not be fooled again. My new baby is almost two without vaccines and she has never had a day of sickness in her life. Get yourself some ammunition. Print out all of the studies about the harmful effects of vaccines. But if you are going to be an EMT, you will probably have to keep a low profile. It is a shame that saving a life, you will then be handing over those you save to drug lords. I have always believed that first response EMT's are the best part of the mainstream medicine. I hope they don't make you take that vaccine or else... If you do take it, pump up on mega doses of Vitamin C for several days before the shot. I would also suggest taking 3-4 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar 3 times a day for several days to help clear your liver after the shot. If you can handle cayenne, that will help also. You might also do a liver cleanse. I hope you don't have to get shots. I know I would not unless they were going to take me out back and shoot me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)