CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My aloe vera STINKS, literally!!

yeyeta Views: 116,388
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 368,478

Re: My aloe vera STINKS, literally!!

hello,
My garden is full of aloe, sometimes I cut off some plants because they invade the path to go through, and since yesterday I was buying aloe gel for drinking because I did'nt know how to take anything from my plants: the smell is horrible, but the taste is even worse. Just say that I weaned my 3years old daughter by putting a little bit of that juice on my nipples: 1 time was enough, she never ever tried to suck again. Yesterday somebody told me that if you cut one leaf and you leave it rest for one day, this sickening liquid goes out, and cutting off the base of the leaf that is dark colour ant still has a little nasty flavour, you can eat the rest, for instance, in a salad. I don't know if the remaining odourless sap still is useful for the skin, but I would try. I have'nt even tried to eat it yet, but I feel like doing it soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)