CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My aloe vera STINKS, literally!!

ahmedelhamahmy Views: 81,485
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 368,472

Re: My aloe vera STINKS, literally!!

My Ex-International Manager is a big fan of aloe, he is over the 60 and used to do hiking and big activities with me back when he was 54-56 .
he gave me a gift of 3 small aloe plants and I planted them as he recommended for the use of the juice and the GEL, it's like magic on the skin, my cousin had a brain cancer and the doctor stop the chemotherapy for the low level of the immune system, after he drinks the juice for 5 days mixed with honey for every morning before eating anything his immune system rates went back and he continue his treatment and he is now perfect again.

My Ex-International manager has now a Bed and Breakfast Boutique in Mozambique Island named it (Jardim dos Aloes) or the garden of aloes and he offers the aloe juice and gel along with the other friendly services.
I concede him an expert of aloes treatments and I suggest contacting him for that.

#jardim_dos_aloes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)