CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks Wrenn!

kla Views: 31,149
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 368,155

Re: Thanks Wrenn!

Thanks for your valuable advice! To think that I was even contemplating another mud mask today... I must be crazy!!

I don't have glycerin on hand but will try and get some soon. In the meantime, is there anything else that I can add to the rosemary tea? I have that as well as olive oil. What about copper colloids? I bought a bottle of that a while ago and use it as a facial spray... is it safe to continue using? I also have Flaxseed oil and aloe vera gel (but not fresh from the plant)..

I will do the olive oil on my face tonight although I have this fear that it might aggravate some of my clogged pores. The redness seem to have subsided a little and you are right... the skin is becoming to be dehydrated. On the other hand, it is also looking a little rough, like there are some tiny pumps beneath the skin/ pores. Is this also the results of too many strong mudpacks? I'm confused, as I thought all the toxins should have been sucked out.

Anyway, I guess the most important thing now is to nurse it back with very gentle measures. I shall keep you posted of the results.

Thanks again Wrenn.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)