CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You shall never die! Eternity is forever! Last Post! Shenandoah

rudenski Views: 2,075
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 366,584

Re: You shall never die! Eternity is forever! Last Post! Shenandoah

I have come to understand your race...Your prize is to run the race of incorruption to win the crown of incorruption...
But there are other crowns...I know that crown will only be bestowed on those have run that race as if they were to lose... I find you race most wonderful... I was not given that race to run...temptation was too much for me... I had a substitute that took my place...he even died for me...
To the weak I became weak, to win over the weak. I found when I was weak the loving hand of God urging back to strength. I went another path...far from the straight and narrow... but when I found my way back to God, I was entrusted with a stewardship...given a message...A steward of God's Love. The crown of rejoicing is the crown that I seek...A crown for reaching others for Christ. You and I are not so different ...only you desire a different crown than I...My crown is no greater than your crown. I had a problem understanding what you meant about your path until just now... I am exceedingly glad to have come across you while our paths crossed. You can go on with your path and I will go on with mine, but somehow I know now that our different paths will soon combine... Before the face of God...on that great and glorious day... we will meet again in heaven and say to one another.... God is truly love...
Yah Bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)