CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You shall never die! Eternity is forever! Last Post! Shenandoah

rudenski Views: 2,282
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 366,580

Re: You shall never die! Eternity is forever! Last Post! Shenandoah

" They wanted blood to run down the walls and to see their enemies suffer. Instead they heard love thy enemies and if your enemy strikes you on one cheek offer him
the other one also. "

Some things never change

I have been called rude all of my life for saying unpopular things... I have this observation... Christ has a sword with a name on it... There will be no blood that is spilled from the sword Christ brings back on the day of glory.....but flesh will squeal away from the sword and every thing that clings to flesh will retreat from it.
Imagine a light coming on in a room...the darkness flees from the night but the night feels no pain... This is how Jesus will return with his army of saints...Shining light into dark places...Every unfruitful thing will be vanquished from every dark place..The judgement that everyone is expecting on the day of vengence of the lord is for only a moment...
Does light injure darkness on the day of judgement? Light changes darkness...the darkness fears the light but in one moment...darkness is swallowed up in light....Do you think that the name of the sword is death or does it have another name?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)