CureZone   Log On   Join
The AGAPE LOVE Issue

Shenandoah Views: 4,993
Published: 20 y

The AGAPE LOVE Issue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE AGAPE LOVE ISSUE.

Because they did not have agape love within them, then
all of their dedication and service was in VAIN. The ONE SINGLE INGREDIENT THEY NEEDED TO BE ACCEPTED BY GOD WAS MISSING: AGAPE LOVE. So the real question becomes this: HOW DO WE OBTAIN IT? It is not a "decision for Christ." It is not by simply BELIEVING IT. It is not by claiming it as an ACT OF FAITH.

We now come back to Paul and will take another look at his comments on CHARITY, and it should become obvious to you what Paul is saying:

"Though I speak with the TONGUES OF MEN AND OF ANGELS, AND HAVE NOT (AGAPE LOVE) CHARITY, I am become as a sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

And though I have THE GIFT OF PROPHECY,
AND UNDERSTAND ALL MYSTERIES, AND ALL KNOWLEDGE,
AND THOUGH I HAVE ALL FAITH,
SO THAT I COULD REMOVE MOUNTAINS,
AND HAVE NOT (AGAPE LOVE) CHARITY.
I AM NOTHING.

And though I BESTOW ALL MY GOODS TO FEED THE POOR, AND THOUGH I GIVE MY BODY TO BE BURNED,
AND HAVE NOT (AGAPE LOVE) CHARITY,
IT PROFITETH ME NOTHING."
(1 Corinthians 13: 1-3)

What Paul is telling us it that WITHOUT THE BESTOWEMENT OF AGAPE LOVE AT REGENERATION, WE WILL NOT ENTER HEAVEN. You can become the
greatest superstar TV evangelist in the world, the greatest miracle worker ever, the most sought after theologian to ever walk planet earth, you can be a Mother Teresa, you can give away everything you own, and become a world known philanthropist; and it will AVAIL YOU NOT ONE THING, YOU WILL NOT PROFIT FROM IT. Entrance to heaven is not based upon any of these things.

Your gifts of the Spirit will avail you nothing, your faith will avail you nothing, your belief will avail you nothing, for none of these are what CONSTITUTE SALVATION ITSELF. Faith and belief are MERELY DYNAMICS THAT MOVE YOU THROUGH THE NARROW WAY over time TO OBTAIN
SALVATION. FAITH IS NOT SALVATION ITSELF, BELIEF IS NOT SALVATION ITSELF. FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST IS NOT SALVATION. THESE ARE ONLY THE BEGINNING STEPS. AS THE MANY FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY. THE BIBLE TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT SALVATIOIN IS: AGAPE LOVE BESTOWMENT, UNION WITH THE LIVING JESUS CHRIST.

The following will be proven totally:

1. Agape love does not come at conversion to Jesus Christ.
2. Agape love does not come at baptism in water.
3. Agape love does not come at baptism in the Holy Spirit.
4. Agape love does not come simply because you have faith.
5. Agape love does not come simply because you believe.
6. Agape love does not come because you were confirmed.
7. Agape love does not come because you made a decision for Christ.
8. Agape love does not come because you asked Jesus into your heart.
9. Agape love does not come simply because you go out and do good works.

AGAPE LOVE COMES WHEN AND ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN OBEDIENT TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, HAVE KEPT HIS SAYINGS, HAVE ENTERED THE STRAIT GATE, AND HAVE
WALKED THE NARROW WAY TO THE FINDING OF CHRIST AND UNION. In spite of all the theological denials in modern Christianity, you will not ENTER THE NEW COVENANT ANY OTHER WAY. You can either do it or you
will simply be left behind for eternity. THE CHOICE IS YOURS. Your opinions do not count, your bias does not count, your beliefs do not count, your church denominations opinions do not count. NOTHING WHATEVER ON EARTH
COUNTS; GOD IS SOVEREIGN, YOU DO AS HE SAYS, OR YOU PERISH IN YOUR SINS. CASE CLOSED

"And now abideth faith, hope (Agape Love) Charity, THESE THREE,
BUT THE GREATEST OF THESE IS (AGAPE LOVE) CHARITY"
(1 Corinthians 13:13)

The word 'greatest' is 'metzon' and it means LARGEST, THE GREATER, THE MORE. It is comparative to 'megas' which means EXCEEDINGLY GREAT. Faith is good, hope is good, but of all things AGAPE LOVE IS THE
GREATEST OF ALL. The reason is simple: IT GET YOU INTO HEAVEN'S GATE, IT IS YOUR TICKET TO HEAVEN.

"And ABOVE ALL THESE THINGS

PUT ON (AGAPE LOVE) CHARITY,

WHICH IS THE BOND OF PERFECTNESS"
Colossians 3:14

Notice how this is worded ABOVE ALL THINGS, we are told to PUT ON CHARITY, for it is the BOND of perfection. The word 'bond' here is 'sundesmos' and it means a JOINT TIE, A UNITING PRINCIPLE, and it comes from the word 'sun' which means UNION, TO BE WITH, TOGETHER. it verifies wholly the prayer of Christ, that ALL BELIEVERS WOULD COME TO THE FULLNESS OF AGAPE LOVE UNION
Agape love itself IS THE BOND OF PERFECTION. The word 'perfection' is 'teliotes' and it means PERFECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, PERFECTION. In other words, when agape love is bestowed ONE HAS ENTERED INTO COMPLETENESS WITH CHRIST. You have entered into UNION WITH CHRIST.

"Now THE END of the commandment is (AGAPE LOVE) CHARITY,

OUT OF A PURE HEART,
AND OF A GOOD CONSCIENCE,
AND OF FAITH UNFEIGNED
I Timothy 1:5

The END OR THE FINAL RESULT OF THE COMMANDMENT OF CHRIST IS THAT WE OBTAIN AGAPE LOVE FROM GOD. When you come to the end, when you are dead and know it, when you have walked the narrow way, when AGAPE LOVE IS REVEALED AND BESTOWED, then you have a PURE HEART, AND YOU ALSO HAVE A FAITH THAT IS UNFEIGNED. There is a false faith, in fact it is the faith of the modern faith movement. IT IS A FALSE FAITH, AN UNTRIED FAITH, A COUNTERFEIT FAITH, A FAITH THAT IS POSING AS REAL FAITH It all began back in the 1700's from which came the modern faith movement.

Many verses of Scripture have been shown that prove the essence of the Godhead is 100% PURE AGAPE LOVE. Scripture clearly says that God created man in HIS OWN IMAGE, IN HIS OWN LIKENESS. It will now be proven totally that 'IMAGE' means precisely the image of AGAPE LOVE SPIRIT ESSENCE.

'IN WHOM THE GOD OF THIS WORLD HATH BLINDED THE MINDS OF THEM WHICH BELIEVE NOT,

LEST THE LIGHT (AGAPE LOVE)
OF THE GLORIOUS GOSPEL OF CHRIST,
WHO IS THE IMAGE OF GOD
SHOULD SHINE UNTO THEM."
(2 Corinthians 4:4)

Christ is the IMAGE OF GOD. The word 'image' here is 'eikon' which means A LIKENESS, A REPRESENTATION. It is the same meaning as the word 'image' of the Old Testament. As Christ was made in the image of God, and we have proved that Christ was pure 100% agape love, then man was also created in the same image, the image of 100% pure agape love. Speaking of Christ in Colossians, we find:

"Who is THE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD.
the firstborn of every creature."
Colossians 1:15

There is no question here, man was created in the exact image of God, and we have Christ as our example, which is why Christ was called the SECOND ADAM:

"And so it is written
the FIRST MAN ADAM WAS MADE A LIVING SOUL,

THE LAST ADAM WAS MADE A QUICKENING SPIRIT."
(1 Corinthians 15:4

Jesus was called the second Adam to tell us something very important, AGAPE LOVE WAS LOST AS THE FALL, AND THROUGH CHRIST, IF WE BE OBEDIENT TO HIS COMMANDS, WE CAN REGAIN OUR LOST SPIRITUAL ESSENCE. THE REGAINING OF AGAPE LOVE AT REGENERATION IS ALSO CALLED 'QUICKENING'. We must regain it or we will perish in our sins. The 'many' did not regain their lost spiritual essence; they refused to comply with the demands of Jesus Christ.

Their theology told them His demands were non-essential. It cost them eternity. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. ETERNITY IS A LONG TIME.

Therefore, we conclude that both Adam and Eve were made in the AGAPE LOVE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD. In graphic form, it would appear like this:

You will notice in the graphics that there are lines coming from the center of their hearts outwards, flowing AWAY FROM THEM. It is vital you grasp why this is so. It is an ATTRIBUTE OF PURE AGAPE LOVE TO ALWAYS FLOW OUTWARD,
TOWARDS OTHERS, NEVER INWARDS TOWARDS SELF. True love concerns itself MORE WITH OTHERS THAN WITH ITSELF. Agape flows outward from the giver, who in reality is nothing more than a conduit for God to work through. This type of
love is pure, without guile. without wrong motive. Divine agape love is the HIGHEST LOVE FORM IN THE UNIVERSE, THERE IS NO LOVE GREATER THAN DIVINE AGAPE.

cont..

pub59.ezboard.com/fseeker...=260.topic

Part 1

pub59.ezboard.com/fseekers61269frm10

Shenandoah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (5)