CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dark/Light

strawbrains Views: 2,748
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 366,478

Re: Dark/Light

Could you explain it for me please. I went to the site and I find it very interesting but I guess that mesans that 99.99 % of mankind is destined for hell? That doesn't make much sense to me? When I was in church as a child, they said that they had the only way to heaven. As I grew older, I noticed that just about every church held a similar doctrine. Do you really believe an Agape Love God would doom 99.99% of mankind to hell. Only a third of angels went with Satan? That means the other 2/3rds have been slackers? There is a lot of good info but I always think a half truth is more dangerous than the truth. I believe that God is Agape love and has no intention of losing 98% of Christians and all of the un-saved to burn in eternal hell. A God that would allow such a thing to happen to his children would not very Agape to me?

I want to understand.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)