CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is algin/kelp safe to take if one has amalgams in still?

Boldyloxx Views: 42,944
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 35,565

Re: Is algin/kelp safe to take if one has amalgams in still?

I read that it is- and found that it is- as I used it already with success- and still have 6 more metal fillings to be removed yet!

I read that Algin-- UNLIKE CHLORELLA-- sucks up mercury like a sponge but wont release it or re-distribute it back into the body. It actually enables the mercury to flush out into the bowel movements and is actually a type of fiber in itself. Chlorella absorbs mercury- but it still gives mercury side effects and alot of people cant tolerate it-- Algin taken with it makes a difference.

Chlorella and Cilantro- while great chelators, are dangerous to use by themselves as they can pull mercury out of other areas - like remaining fillings for example-- and redistribute the mercury back into other organs. Algin taken with these when you are ready for chelating prevents this and lets you use Cilantro,etc., more safely.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)