CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Anti-Cancer Diet

sunshine Views: 4,937
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 342

Re: My Anti-Cancer Diet

Shalom Shlomo,
My experience is that you can take a horse to the water but you cannot make it drink, so never try to convince any one of my way, but just do it and whoever wants to know asks. Five years ago I was diagnosed with stage 111 invasive Breast Cancer that had metastezed heavily to the lymph. The course of treatment offered by conventional doctors was bone marrow transplants, high dose chemo. and radiation. Plus removal of breast.
I did it my way. A lumpectomy(the tumour was only 1.5cm). Then wheat grass twice a day, plus enemas with wheat grass implants twice a day for a year and a half. Eat 80% raw. Juiced 3 days a week. Meditation to give away any emotions that had been eating me up. Let go of any stress. Stopped work. Exercise by walking in the hills to get my lymph system moving, and breathing fresh air. Essiac, and Chinese herbs. That was my way, and everyone needs to find what is their way, that is part and parcel of the healing process. What is right for one person may not be for the other. I am not pushing chemo. but if anyone thought that was the best way for them, and believed in that and their doctors, I would say go for what you believe in most, the mind has amazing powers.
Today 5 years later I am completely cancer free. I dont think the food is the whole picture, and the emotional work is a big part of it as well. May we all find peace in these troubled times.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)