CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallbladder Removed! Bad Idea!

daocmom Views: 3,053
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 3,472

Re: Gallbladder Removed! Bad Idea!

I went thru the same thing! I had a baby and 3 weeks later went into the hospital for a week after being admitted thru the ER for Gallstone attacks. I was diagnosed with severe pancreatitus, and my dr said I had to wait it out as well. I really think there is no other way to bring the swelling down. I had my GB removed, and 3 weeks later I was back in the Hospital because I had another attack, and some renegade stones floating around near my liver. This last surgery happened about a month ago, and I am having back and chest pain like I did before with the pancreatitus, and my dr wants me to have more tests done(catscan, bloodtests). I have a new baby, and I have trouble holding her. In fact, I couldn't hold her for the first 2 months of her life! I still have trouble, and i had to go back to work because disability doesn't pay squat. I'm in pain all the time. I am eatting better then I was, but man, that Easter candy is tempting! It causes me to have green poo and major pain in my back. I've got to quit eating it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)