CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallbladder Removed! Bad Idea!

Views: 3,256
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 3,231

Re: Gallbladder Removed! Bad Idea!

Hi My name is Karen and I have been trying myself to find out more about pancreitis. My sister age27 just had her galbladder removed about 2 weeks ago and was back in the hospital this saturday 1 week after her sugery, she is going through the same thing they won't or can't feed her any thing not even liquids she looks like she is starving they are giving her some thing through the I.V. The doctor said that her panceias is invlamed and she just has to wait it out! That just seems funny to me , What can they do with them? Have you found out what can happen if their pancreitis dosen't go away? I am very scared too my sister has three small kids under ages 7 that we are all trying to help take care of we are just told to wait it out. I hope your aunt get better. i'll let you know if I find any thing out. Thanks alot for giving me someone to talk to about this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)