CureZone   Log On   Join
morgellons creators: University of North Texas and two Palestinians

Views: 2,152
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 346,981

morgellons creators: University of North Texas and two Palestinians

I don’t have skin problems. My skin is soft and very clear. However, I have stomach complications and my skin crawls. My health started to deteriorate a few months after dating this guy who had his PhD in chemistry. He worked for the University of North Texas along with another guy. He and his friend- who had his PhD in Microbiology, worked on projects for the university. Looking back on my life, all my symptoms started while ( 5 years) dating this guy.

While we were dating, I had nightmares; he had given me a shot in the arm and in the neck. The evening I started to have the nightmares, I was visiting Imod and Gabi. I remember that I became very, very tired and fell asleep on his couch.

The funny thing is, he kept calling me over the years to ask how my health was. I always thought it was strange that he would call me years after we stopped dating just to ask me about my health. He was driven and with a purpose. His name is Imod Abukhalaf. His friends name is Gabi. Guess where these guys are from? Palestine! They are Palestinians.

Since 9/11, I look back over my life and can’t help but think about those two men. I think that they were working on some nematode project; that’s my conclusion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)