CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crashing Concensus Reality

QT_Aya Views: 32,818
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 346,996

Re: Crashing Concensus Reality

Lapis, I am very interested in what you said about editing reality, and agree with everything. Do you recommend any specific method/modality to do it? Meditation?

I have movies like "What the bleep do we know" and "The Secret", and I study Law of Attraction and related subjects. (I also enjoy all the David Ick and Bruce Lipton, amongest other things, that you posted in your blogs.)

Yes, we do need to clear all of our negative, limiting beliefs. And we can all do it, even without help or training, just need and open and willing heart. But do you know of more efficient ways? (We all carries thousands of beliefs even from childhood, or from DNA, or from past-life, karmic lever...etc. It can take years to work those out.)

I had a Theta Healing practitioner worked on my beliefs a couple of times, and it was quite amazing. I am going to a Theta Healing worshop next month. Looking forward to it now. But at the same time, there are many other ways to clear beliefs and I am open to learn more. ^_^

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)