CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't know what the Big Deal is?

Views: 1,788
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 344,826

I don't know what the Big Deal is?

It says in the bible ... "With lack of knowledge people perish."

When I was a kid nobody was fat! Now that I am older I have been wondering why all the "YOUNG" kids are all fat??? One day I wanted to go to the beach with my kids and was all uptight about it because I was overweight. I finally talked myself into get out there and going. When I got there there were 10 fat teenage boys there! I breathed a sigh of relief because they were bigger than me! But this opened my eyes to many many kids and adults all of a sudden were fat everywhere. I even met this dutch lady who told me when she first came over here to America she said when she got off the plane she was shocked at all the fat people she seen everywhere.

With Kevins book I have come to understand why so many people are fat...and why I am so addicted to certain foods. Companies are putting chemicals in the foods to make us addicted. And the meats we eat have been injected with hormones to make the animals get bigger faster. The hormones make us fat. Organic food is not readily available in my area. I would rather just turn vegetarian. Even to do this would help even if I did not eat organic.

"And" many of his suggestions do make sense. For example: to walk 1 hr a day. Hey anybody will lose weight if they walk 1 hr a day. And many of his other suggestions all make sense to me, for example: the fast, the candida cleanse, the liver cleanse they will all help to make one more healthy. Justlook at any of CureZone Forums and see what they do for those who actually try them.

So where is all the hub-bub coming from??? There's going to be hub-bub because he's knocking america's money making schemes. And medication does make one sick. I have been prescribed tylenol 3 for pain. I looked it up on the net and it causes teh liver to become enlarged. I had an ultra sound done. Guess what? My liver is enlarged.

I came to curezone to find help with things that have been ailing me. I was so sick I was bedridden. I found out many of the foods I have been ingesting have been making me severly sick. I found out aspertame was killing me. I quit it and had withdrawals and felt like I was on my death bed. After I got through the withdrawals I felt well enough to get out of bed and I am able to function much better since using much of curezone's advice regarding fasts, candida cleanses etc.

So no matter what Kevin's past...he has some really good points that money maker industies will attack. If one doesn't learn about how to take his health into his own hands one will die.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)