CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: All A Big Scam!!!

princeoli Views: 2,224
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 344,819

Re: All A Big Scam!!!

I have the book. Alot of the stuff in the book was stuff disscussed at curezone.com and in several books that I read. I have been on a healthy lifestyle kick for a long time and he opened my eyes to alot of the information that I was missing. He did not really give you answers in his book. But he gave you the things to research that effect your health. I doubted alot of it. That was till i researched it myself online. I actually tried a few of his suggestions and I feel much better. I do not feel the book was a scam. I was going to write him a Thank You letter. I have been telling family and friends some of these things for years and some of them thought I was nuts. That was till they heard it from kevin. There is a book called "Home Safe Home" by Debra Dadd that I love. She worked for the Epa for many years. Great reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)