CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: All A Big Scam!!!

Views: 2,172
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 344,821

Re: All A Big Scam!!!

Well, the thing about Kevin Trudeau is that his book was only a whole lot of questions - no answers. Suggestions and smoke and mirrors.

I felt deceived because I bought it for myself and as gifts at $29.99 each + S+H

Then they had the interview and the press .. then he came out with another version (have never read it) which suppossedly has answers and actual cures.

Same $29.99 - not one to lose my investment so easily I was too leery and did not go for it. Thought if you had bought the empty bookcover, then you should get a "pay S&H" for an update. Anyway, never read the second book... (now $14.99 + s&H)

HOWEVER...

Kevin did open my mind to looking into alternative methods - (My father was a naturalist) but I never gave it much thought, Kevin Trudeau did make me question the established protocols of medication (I always knew about Antibiotics , distrusted chemotherapy, stayed away from pain mediactions etc.) So that I began looking more into and re-discovering what my dad knew: natural is the best way.

So, for all his shenanigans I have to still say: thank you for making me aware.

Just my thoughts....

MadArt (ist)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)