CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think those of us who read the book should post what we've learned and applied that has helped us already

rpaguirigan Views: 2,350
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 344,517

Re: I think those of us who read the book should post what we've learned and applied that has helped us already

having read "fit for life" (I & II) "never be sick again", et al. and having been a health fanatic for years, i found that I was, for years, already doing a lot of the things that kevin was advocating in his book. therefore for me it was mostly a recap of what i already knew and was already putting into practice, though i was surprised to find many things i did not know about; some sensible, others questionable and then some outright novel.

im reluctant to give my opinion on my state of health because that would be subjective, however, if one's state of health can be measured by among other things, the compliments i receive regarding certain physical, psychological and health attributes, the number of times i have been mistaken as older "brother" of my 9 and 13 year old daughters (by both their schoolmates and their parents) then i shall be satisfied to be judged on such basis.

I turned 40 in August '05 with no significant health problems. i am a vegetarian and avid follower of natural hygiene, follow principles of food combining, eat raw organic foods as much as i can, eat only fruits in the morning, cook very seldom, exercise and workout 5 days a week, have more energy than i know what to do with, manage stress very well, and i can go on and on with this but what's the point. everyone that does what i do (and there are not many) already know this, have experienced and continue to enjoy the same benefits.

personally, i think Kevin Trudeau 's book is is excellent but im concerned it may be a hard sell to the unsophisticated, uninitiated layperson of which there are many out there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)