CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I took my baby to an iridologist and naturopath

sooney Views: 2,077
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 342,956

Re: I took my baby to an iridologist and naturopath

The doctor said to give the baby lots and lots of whole milk and beef. That was his answer to colic. I tried it for two weeks just to make sure. He lost 1 pound and got a nagging cough. The doctor said the cough was not related to the milk. He gave me a prescription for zantac and said lots and lots of whole milk. What can I give a child who has digestive issues to make them gain weight? I don't have anything against milk. I tried to give goats milk and cows. Why the push for milk when a child all ready has colic. I just want to help my baby. How do vegans survive with a baby who cant have soy or milk. I did breastfeed until he was 13 months. We eat meat , but I find it very strange to push beef and milk on a child with digestive issues. Please give me some alternatives for calcium, protein, and weight gain for this child. I am not giving him zantac just so he can drink milk. I'm going to the gastronolist to make sure there is not anything else wrong first. If you remember my other post the iridologist said small intestine. I can see the spot that has small intestine. How do you heal it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)