CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I took my baby to an iridologist and naturopath

valiegal Views: 2,059
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 342,966

Re: I took my baby to an iridologist and naturopath

Sooney, if it were my baby I would take him to a Chiropractor. A good chiro can work on those weak areas to open up the blocked area. They can work on the areas that feed the nerves in that area and even fix an ileocecial valve problem which can be connected to the small intestine. I've heard of many babies going into the office with terrible colic, and leaving with an end to the problem. It should only take one or two treatments--no more than that. My cousin and I were just discussing this a couple of days ago. She has had great results with her twins--born at 2 lbs. One has cerebral palsey and is doing well with work on the muscles in the legs. My son and wife had their baby into the chiro's and had some help. They did find that the other part of the problem was the mother's terrible diet. She was eating all the wrong foods while breastfeeding. I kind of suspected that by the looks of her rotten diet. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)