CureZone   Log On   Join
Outrageous Distortion!

Google Advertisement
NatRostova Views: 8,735
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 341,887

Outrageous Distortion!

Greeting you in Jesus’ name.
As soon as I read your post, I wanted to reply immediately.
Please use your own urine if it helps your body just as you would any other supplements, special additives or whatever purpose you will find for it, but do not ever think that urine is connected with Christianity! This is such a terrible distortion of the Bible when they try to compare urine with something “Biblical” and “spiritual”!
“Drink water out of your own cistern”…!! Please read the Bible carefully: absolutely nothing there has to do with urine… The “Out of your cistern” extract is taken from Proverbs 5:15, it talks about adultery only. A father is edifying his son saying to him that he must not look at any other woman but his wife only, paraphrasing it with “drinking water from your own cistern and not from any other…, meaning, sleep with your own wife, not with any other’s… And trying to fancy that there is a special “code” hiding under these lines of the Bible regarding urine therapy is nothing but blasphemy!
Also, when they are trying to say that urine is “Water of Life” supporting it by what “Jesus said”, can you at least for a second picture Jesus Christ talking about urine therapy and proclaiming it “Water of Life”? Is this why He came to this world? It is such a Blasphemy, it makes me really MAD! Christ our Savior is the Water of Life, that is what He meant, this and only this! Come and drink out of Fountain of Life and you will be saved.

Mr or Mrs, I don’t know who you are but you are my ‘sibling’ in Christ. I would like to tell you that this is just like between two married spouses: you can do what you want to each other using God’s gift of intimacy.
Same with urine, God gave this physical body to you while you live in this world and as long as you do not do any perversion with it, use its abilities to heal yourself.
May God be with you,
Blessings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)