CureZone   Log On   Join
God's Word is not against Urine Therapy.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 4,308
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 341,887

God's Word is not against Urine Therapy.

Drinking urine is neither against God or Jesus.

It is considered socially unacceptable in many civilizations.
It is mentioned in one of the prophetic books directly!
http://biblehub.com/isaiah/36-12.htm
Having to consume 'waste' matter was something that happened on occasions when cities were under siege during wartime.

Consider, however, how God's perfect design includes a nine-month period in every human life where the drinking and breathing of kidney-filtered water is a normal thing.

For answering such an an intimate question, I suggest turning to our intimate and loving God, instead of public opinion and people who are /leaning on their own understanding/ to try and judge the matter.

You, as a christian (and I for that matter) have a calling to recieve the Holy Spirit, and through that intimacy, have the ability to search the scriptures and ask Him directly. If he does not answer you in 'the still, small voice', then consider praying for a fuller and deeper indwelling, and take some times fasting and questioning the paradigms you're living in.

Turning to others to help us judge a matter is very natural, as we have to turn to our parents as children for knowledge and instruction. As a spiritual Son (Daughter) of God in your faith in Jesus, you have the same in the Holy Spirit.

1) PRAY
2) SEEK THE WORD
3) RESEARCH PROPER MEDICINAL LITERATURE
4) HEAR FROM GOD

Yeah, I know step #4 is a bugger, but I've learned to listen. Your whole body and being, mind, imagination, thoughts, dreams, the whole shishkabob needs to be immersed in the Kingdom of Heaven (spoken about lots in all 4 gospels), and realize that your mind is a place where the Lord is to have dominion and be able to speak to you too.

Sometimes a healing THERE in your mind needs to happen first, but once it is a process that unfolds, there is the reassurance of his presence at all times. After that, it is much easier to make inquiries and decisions like this.

In a restored creation there'd be no place for urotherapy or ingestion, because death (disease) is a byproduct (concequence!) of sin.

In healing there's two steps (given by Jesus to His disciples with authority),
1) Cast out the demon
2) heal the disease.

Urine therapy is neither of those two categories, it's a physical activity known to have physical benefits. It's discussed in Jewish, mediaeval, hindu and chinese medicinal texts, and is an activity which a person can freely practice without committing a sin. Is it written down in the first five books of Moses (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy) as a sin or disgusting practice?
No.
It fits in the same category as clipping your hair- there's plenty of scriptures and stories about hair, but it's neither a sin to have it, or to clip it.

In the matter of hair it's written that it should not be a tool used for pride and vanity (Moses' reccommendation not to braid the hair like the egyptians do, and the new testament admonition that women should cover their hair respectfully in the christian gatherings of that age).

I would caution any believer considering urine therapy then to
1) Make sure it does not become an activity of pride or vanity
2) use the same precautions when speaking about it with another believer as written about concerning meat sacrificed to idols in 1 corinthians 8.

One place where urine therapy can lead you astray is in connection to it's role in the yoga beliefs of a cult in india, which believes in reincarnation and the perfection of the human being into a god by self-activities.
DO NOT
DO NOT
DO NOT become integrated into that culture. The God of the bible is the one perfecting you into the likeness of Christ, and you are indeed already a 'god' (Psalms 82:6, I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. ), but dead to the family of Christ when sin is involved.
Yoga does not need Jesus or the forgiveness of sin in their theology, and allows a person to self-decieve by imagining that they are able to reach heaven by simply -practicing- perfection.
That's the same slavery that the Jews and Muslims are under.
'If.. If I am 'good enough' then I surely am acceptable-!'
No, Christianity puts that on it's head-
'God loves me so much, he sent His only perfect Kid out to shove me off the train tracks of sin so I could stop playing on them and come back home to Him! Imma gonna run right home and get a hug!'

No, urine therapy is neither here nor there in scriptures. It is a part of God's creation of our body and it's processes, and if anyone tries to attach a religious or spiritual significance to it, they're fulla smoke.
As a byproduct of the blood it does help strengthen the immune system and prime the restoration of cells in the body.
As a carrier of hormones it can help relax an anxious mind.

It is simply a tool.

--Concerning material from an earlier reply in this forum thread--
"If you believe in me, you will never thirst."
"Rivers of living water shall flow from your bellies."
- Jesus (in John 7:38)

Proverbs 5 "Drink water from thy own cistern."
------End quote---------

These are scriptures talking about spiritual matters taken out of context, and when read in their own paragraphs, have a completely different meaning. This is a really common human activity and a way we comfort ourselves a lot. It doesn't address the original question, which is about how God (spirit) feels about a (physical) activity.

Again, I repeat, it's important to nourish that relationship with Him through the holy spirit so you can learn to get those answers directly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.264 sec, (3)