CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Thank you for pushing me forward!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

vtool Views: 5,632
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 340,989

Re: Thank you for pushing me forward!

Click To Enlarge / View Real Size Image Dushen, thank you for all your hard work, kindness, love, persistence, patience, understanding and all the late nights we kept you up. You have been a positive and motivating influence in my life. Did I mention positive? You are an amazingly positive and uplifting person!!

I Love You and your wonderful website. From me and my family…

Click To Enlarge / View Real Size ImageListen patiently, and you will better understand. Work patiently, and you will build lasting value. In patience there is power. In patience, there is the expression of real and abiding love. Patience melts away painful and destructive anxieties. Patience helps to avoid careless mistakes. Patience reveals a depth of strong character. Patience provides comfort and refuge for those who are weary of the world's frustrations. Patience is crucial to persistence. And with sufficient persistence, any goal can be reached. Each day, there are opportunities to make use of the power of patience. As you strengthen your patience, so do you greatly expand the positive possibilities for your life.BY Ralph Marston

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)