CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you for pushing me forward!

Webmaster Views: 11,817
Published: 18 y

Thank you for pushing me forward!

To all of you who visited my homepage several years ago:

Thank you for pushing me forward. If it wasn't for you people, I would have never thought about making CureZone. Thank you for giving me the reason to create this site. As time has passed, CureZone has become more and more important to me.

To all of you who come to CureZone:

I would like to thank to all of you who have ever visited CureZone. You are pushing me to make it better.

I would also like to thank to all of you who's work makes CureZone what it is. All of you who dare to share your experiences, express your opinions, your desires, your pains, your fears, your knowledge, your questions in CureZone Forums , blogs, knowledge base and image galleries.

To CureZone moderators:

Thank you for investing thousands of hours into moderting forums and blogs. Thank you for your love and support and your courage. Thank you for all the good and all the bad days we shared.

To CureZone sponsors:

Thank you for supporting us.

To everybody:

Thank you for your support, and you kind words.
Thank you for your criticism. It helps make CureZone better.
Thank you for your patients. I rarely have time to quickly respond to any request that you may have.
Thank you for your inspiration, your ideas and your suggestions.
Thank you for your donations, CureZone would never be what it is without your support.
Thank you for your time!
Thank you for your courage!
Thank you for your love!

Webmaster

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)