CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3 trues I've personally met

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sofia Views: 10,318
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 340,646

Re: 3 trues I've personally met

Erik laughed when I read him your question because he thinks I'm not entitled to answer as I know 5 norwegian altogether, and I seldom see them. Erik and I are not exactly social. Once we went to Paris with our van and never went out of the van for 5 days, we put the nose out the first night, took a walk, regretted it, and went back resolutely. After 5 days we decided we would never feel like going around in Paris, and took the road to Bordeaux.

Anyway, in Europe, Germany and Switzerland are the spiritual freaks, in the other countries you just find things around. I didn't have the impression that in Norway and Denmark there was much going on. Maybe in Sweden? People working in a spiritual field always dream of finding some German organizer who can help them pay their bills. Also Ananda has mainly Germans going to his seminars darkrooms and such. Italians, French and Spanish are cut off from many events because they inexplainably can't speak english even after years of intense learning.

Places. Well, I wonder how it is from the eyes of an American. Europe is very crowded, many people, houses, cars all sharing this little space. Norway instead is full of open untouched spaces, miles and miles of mountains and forests before finding a village. I suppose it is similar to Canada and Patagonia, but I haven't been in either of them.
I think here is more matter about how than where. So, coming in the summer, I would tell you to get organized to go walking in the mountains for 1 week or 2, especially in the area of the Jotunheimen, where it is all two high to have any trees, and it looks like you are in another planet, it is really beautiful. The energy there is amazing. You can walk for so long without finding any houses and any people, and after such a walk you'll be another man. The marine version is to go to the south coast, which is also beautiful, take a kayak, and go around the deserted islands next to the coast, eating berries and crabs and taking baths in the ocean, that is crystal-clear and not too cold due to the Gulf stream. Instead, in the winter, I would suggest you to go north hunting for some aurora borealis, and go skiing in the night when there is enough moon and everything is just phosphorescent. You could also happen to meet some pixies. Everybody does, here. They call them nissen.
Nice, isn't it?
If you don't like silence forget it. Go instead in Italy, where they don't stop talking even when they sleep.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.173 sec, (2)