CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3 trues I've personally met

sofia Views: 10,680
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 340,623

Re: 3 trues I've personally met

Sorry for the late reply, I happened to see your post only now.

No, I never met Lilian. She's based in Bergen, isn't she? I remember her from 3 years ago, the first time that I visited CZ. The spiritual physicist could be Ananda? he's not a physicist, but loves to speak a very scientific and complex language. If not, I only know of a mathematician named Stein who teaches at the university in Tronheim, I met him three years ago by Ananda, but well he was not too advanced spiritually. I don't think there is anyone else than Ananda here with these characteristics, the terrain is not too fertile, norwegians are very very traditionalist people. Ananda, who's english, has ended up here because of the very special energies, above all in proximity of the Jotenheimen, that is also where we live. In fact we are neighbours, but we don't see any more (some misunderstandings), and he is right, the energy here is for sure quite something.

So, did you loose track of Lilian? pity

Thinking of it, Lapis, I really think you would enjoy having conversations with Ananda, you have things in common. Ananda is a very special guy, with amazing intuitions and a very spectacular mind. He would also be happy to find a brilliant interlocutor like you. His site is http://www.akasha.de/~aton/HOME.html. Somewhere among the moving toys you probably can find his e-mail.
He used to send faboulous information by mail, that you would love for your blogs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)