CureZone   Log On   Join
I agree with you.

Syryna Views: 8,562
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 340,535

I agree with you.

I do hope that the fact that this is only my second post doesn't have to much of a negative effect on the content of it. After all, The Continuum Force, you've only had three posts so far, but that makes no difference to me. And why should it?

The tone of my previous post was such so that readers can be aware that there is a very real potential danger in attempting Breatharianism with out having any idea what they are really doing, and following the teachings of someone who could be a complete fraud. People have died from it. Even if that's not true and Jasmuheen is genuine, wouldn't an intelligent person want to investigate closer something that is reported that they may DIE from? This is not to be taken lightly.

If anyone thinks Jasmuheen is so great, then show me documented evidence that she can do what she claims. Or, just show me ONE person who has followed her advice and has succeeded in living without physical nourishment for a period of time well beyond what would normally cause biological death.

I do personally believe that it is possible to survive without food, but beliefs like that are essentially worthless unless some sort of solid evidence can be generated. Otherwise, one can slip into the world of deluded fantasy. Or in this case, death.

Again, as I stated in my other post, don't believe what I write. Investigate it yourself. And if you have SOLID PROOF that Jasmuheen is genuine (or fraudulent) then please let everyone know! Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)