CureZone   Log On   Join
EXCELLENT! Re: Is there even ONE...

unyquity Views: 4,691
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 340,534

EXCELLENT! Re: Is there even ONE...

Now that was what I call and EXCELLENT post! :)

Full of information, logic, the possibilities (both negative and positive), sensible understanding and a "kah-zing" at the end! Thank you for taking the time to shed some much needed light on this subject so wonderfully for me!

I have to laugh at the male/female thing. When my first husband started 'coming out' (I was married from 18-28 years old in a 'past life', lol), one of our first steps was to see a psychologist that specialized in homosexual 'coming outs' and it's effect on the other partner/marriage. After spending just one session with us, he said, "no wonder your marriage has been so successful; even though your husband is married to a female body, your mind has an overwhelming amount of male thought processes.". Which, of course, we'd known all along :)

So, you were right! All you ever had to discern with or make a judgement was my writing, so you thought I was male (which, by the way, happens quite frequently when I don't post with my female signature). In person, I'm quite an enigma to people. I definitely look like a girl, but what comes out of my mouth (most times) is exactly like a guy. It frustrates females beyond belief (because they can't utilize typically female logic with me), and guys never really believe it...they're always waiting for me to 'crack'! lol

I'm definitely "female" in my multi-tasking skills, my 'nestbuilding', and my desire to be a support to my husband (the age old 'woman behind the man' thing), but I'm definitely void of the "you didn't remember Valentine's Day? Now I'm going to have cry for hours" kind of thing.

Well, it's time for me to get to work, so I'd better sign off and quit yacking about myself! Thanks again, ever so much :)

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)