CureZone   Log On   Join
3rd Cleanse completed--Just Too Cool For Words

Southern Belle Views: 10,871
Published: 22 y

3rd Cleanse completed--Just Too Cool For Words

I am completely blown away by this totally life-changing experience Liver Cleansing is doing for me!! Anges and Lillian, I wish I could see you guys to give you a big hug for having this website and helping me realize I can have a much better and happier lifestyle right at the tip of my finger!

Since this was my 3rd cleanse, I feel like an expert now. (Ha) I did my first two cleanses two weeks apart. I waited three weeks before this 3rd cleanse because I wanted to complete a parasite cleanse. (no major results from the parasite cleanse that I'm aware of, but I do recall seeing some white rice-looking stuff one morning, which may or may not have been parasites.

The third cleanse results are: thousands (could be millions--who can count that stuff?) of sand-like granules, many hundreds of pea size stones (green and tan) and probably 30 (so far) of stones as big as the tip of my thumb. (I was shocked at their size and they were green and black) There was absolutely no pain in passing any of this. I always get a great sense of satisfaction seeing those stones floating in my toilet. It's like a battle you are fighting and the stones are going to be the losers. I am looking at the big picture in this "war" and I can't wait to see the day when there are no stones and I can claim victory.

The most disgusting thing this cleanse was the olive oil and freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. It was just past AWFUL! The first two cleanses, the Epsom Salt drinks were so bad it made me want to shoot my MAMA! But, this time, the Epsom Salt taste was better and the olive oil was the absolutely most deplorable, awful, disgusting, vile (and oh, did I say disgusting) tasting stuff I ever tasted. Oh well, we women can be fickle, I guess. But, if that's the worst you suffer, it's no big deal. Having your gallbladder removed would be more disgusting that the drink!

I have told everyone I can possible think of in my great state of Mississipi about this website. They are all so interested, but no one has completed a liver cleanse as of yet. I have a wonderful Mom who fights many things in her body, but has never done anything to prevent or heal the diseases in her body. She just takes many, many different kinds of pills. It doesn't make any sense to me why anyone wouldn't want to cleanse their body in such a natural way as the liver cleanse, but they will pop pill after pill just because their Dr. prescribed the medicine, not knowing what's in that pill!

Thanks again for your wonderful work on this website. It is 9:30 Saturday morning after my 3rd cleanse and I feel so good, I am going shopping!!! Good luck to all of you and best of health. May God bless each one of you!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)