CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't afford to get your amalgams removed?

trueblue32 Views: 11,075
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 33,546

Re: Can't afford to get your amalgams removed?

I agree with you 100%. My mother-in-law had severe pain from a hernia she has had for years. Because she has no insurance here, even Medi-Care wouldn't give her the time of day. She ended up going to her country, Nicaragua (also a "third world country"). She was a nurse all her life there, and she still has many doctor friends. Well, one of those doctor friends did her hernia surgery for her, absolutely FREE!!! Talk about a friend!! I don't care how many doctor friends you may have in the U.S., they would never be allowed to do something like that, out of the goodness of their hearts, because that would mean (God forbid!), no money would be exchanged!

I have another friend whose aunt had a lump in her breast, and went to the doctor here in Los Angeles. He told her nothing was wrong, to come back in six months for another check-up. Well, she wasn't having any of that, and she went for a second opinion in Mexico (where she is from). That doctor told her that she had CANCER, and to go back to the original doctor immediately and tell him so. She went back, and the first thing he told her was, "What are you doing here, I told you to come back in six months!" And he calls himself a doctor!!! It just makes me ill thinking about it.

I recently took my daughter to a pediatrician in TJ. I sat there in awe in the doctor's office. I couldn't believe the doctor actually had time to speak with me about my daughter's eating habits, for about 30 minutes! That is just unheard of here. And just the nicest doctor you could wish to have a conversation with. Yep, TJ here I come!!! Thanks for the website link, I think I'll be visiting him very soon!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)