CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't afford to get your amalgams removed?

happydog Views: 11,013
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 33,520

Re: Can't afford to get your amalgams removed?

Oh, wait! I forgot to answer your questions about the massage! See what I mean? I'm still not quite "right!" But hey it's part of my charm, ha ha.

They massage everything but what's covered by a bikini. I guess on a man it's everything but what's covered by a speedo. I know what you mean, it was my first massage and I was kind of apprehensive about it too. But it was great, the women were very friendly, very professional, and they were also kind of reverent about it, like they had a picture of Jesus in there and they were, I don't know how to explain it very well, like they were respectful somehow, and it had a deeper spiritual significance to them. It was like they felt it was a healing ritual, not like it was just a job or they were just mindlessly rubbing you. Maybe they're praying over you! But it's silent, they don't talk, it's kind of dark and there's quiet music playing.

And the room was nice and warm, they "preheated" it. They also laid a sheet or towels over the rest of my body only uncovering the part they were working on, so most of my body was covered up. My nevermind was always covered and so were my breasts.

And you know, you don't have to get the massage, it's totally optional. Maybe it would help to think that, hey, you'll never see them again in your life, so even if the image of you hanging out all over the table is burned into their retinas forever, it's no big deal to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)