CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and Stem Cells

Karina Views: 3,810
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 334,291

Re: Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and Stem Cells

Hello

It sounds like your aunt is having the same type of transplant I had - except mine was for diffused large B cell NHL.I was in hospital for three weeks and because of my age and general state of health I had no major problems and was able to resume my daily life after discharge but the treatment does leave lasting damage esp. to your bone marrow. I "clinically relapsed" six months later. Now doctors are considering a donor transplant.

At one stage I did try to follow a macrobiotic diet to the best of my abilities but my lymphoma started to grow again during this time yet I've been in e-mail contact with someone who said she basically cured herself of a cutaneous form of lymphoma with a macrobiotic diet. I've also noticed that whenever I've eaten foods with a high copper content my lymphoma grows noticeably a day or so later. I'm now tryng to keep my blood sugars low and avoiding foods with a high copper content.

The man I mentioned in my earlier post recommends using oral food grade H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) for lymphoma, including Mantle Cell - there is quite a lot of information on the internet about it and the protocols to follow as it can be very potent. This is one which I'm considering.

Brave-Souls.com has a list of people who have used alternative methods for lymphoma with varying rates of success. In my experience it is best to try and contact the people mentioned to obtain the details of their treatment which are missing from "testimonials".

Ragards

Karina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)