CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Insights from Andreas Moritz- Liver Cleanse Guru

Views: 26,354
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 331,482

Re: Insights from Andreas Moritz- Liver Cleanse Guru

I just completed my first liver/gallbladder cleanse and was amazed to see hundreds of small sand granules and about a hundred of small pea size ones - all cholesterol stones. After my flush, I still have some discomfort in my right side, just below my rib cage, as well as my indigestion seems to be worse than before. I was diagnosed with gallstones 3 weeks back with ultrasound. Interestingly, my doctor didn't think it was necessary to do an ultrasound since the blood tests were all negative, but I insisted and am glad I did so! My question is: is it normal to have this dull pain after the first flush? Will it disappear after subsequent flushes? Will the indigestion improve as well and when? Thanks in advance for your advice. I am so relieved that I found this site and went ahead with the flush. Since then, I have convinced many friends and family to try it as well. I am now a believer in natural therapy. God bless you all that have contributed to this forum. Regards, Roger

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)