CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NO GALLBLADDER! ... where did this stone come from? I don't have Gallbladder!

tracysway Views: 48,202
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 331,417

Re: NO GALLBLADDER! ... where did this stone come from? I don't have Gallbladder!

I had one lady who had her gallbladder removed over ten years ago and she had liver pain ever since. She did a Liver Flush each day for four days and eliminated over 500 gallstones, the biggest at 1 inch. Since then she has had no pain and keeps it that way with flushes once a month.
The biggest mistake is to remove the gallbladder for the gallbladder does not produce the stones, it just stores them for elimination and quite often they will become stuck. Without the gallbladder, they remain in the liver enlarging it as more are accumulated.
Anyone who says Liver Flushes are nonsense hasn't taken one nor have they seen the results of one and I suggest you avoid them. A good flush will also break up fecal matter and worms. I have photos of 16 inch worms and reports of fecal matter two feet long being eliminated from people who have taken them.
Tracy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)